Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Juggling Act

Finding time to workout has been a challenge. Add to the fact that I have some major deadlines at work, a baby and an amazing wife at home, and now I'm studying for a course that I absolutely need to pass... things are getting difficult to say the least.

The last couple of runs have been short, and indoors. The treadmill may become a familiar companion over the next little while. I refuse to run in the dark for safety reasons. So fitting a run in when it's dark the treadmill becomes my only solution. Training my brain not to go insane will be my next big challenge.

I still plan on doing long runs outdoors on weekends or when time allows it. I'd ask you how you find time but due to the fact that this blog is still in it's infancy I sadly have no readers... so ummm Hello! (listens for echo)

1 comment:

  1. You're doing an amazing job! It's definitely important to find time for some outdoor runs, I think your "amazing wife" would support this ;)

    ReplyDelete